Sunday, November 14, 2010

Xigmatek Lighter 60 GB USB 2.0 1.8-Inch Portable External Hard Drive HDXILI060GB-BK (Black) Review

Xigmatek Lighter 60 GB USB 2.0 1.8 inch Portable External Hard Drive HDXILI060GB-BK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had several 2.5" External HDD in use transferring music and movies among brothers.While 2.5" was more convenient than 3.5" eliminating to carry the A/C Adapter, 2.5" HDD was not easily pocketable to carry around.This 1.8" External HDD is perfect!I can easily carry this with me and it's light enough that it doesn't bother me at all.
I was comparing with Samsung 120GB S1 on the 1.8" solution and finally decided on this Xigmatek 60GB unit for 2 main reasons.

1) COST.much lower investment for my use to transfer files from point A to point B.$40 vs $118.I could have bought 3 x 60gb (180gb) for same price of one 120gb.

2) STYLE.This Xigmatek Lighter has a design theme of a cigarette lighter.It's much more appealing to me. Built quality is acceptable, however there's still room to improve.

Overall, a very nice carry everywhere unit.I ended up buying a 2nd one for my girlfriend.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xigmatek Lighter 60 GB USB 2.0 1.8 Inch Portable External Hard Drive HDXILI060GB-BK (Black)

Product Description:
Lighter 60Gb 1.8-Inch Pocket Storage, Green Technology Drive, Usb Powered For Partability

Buy Now

Want to buy Xigmatek Lighter 60 GB USB 2.0 1.8 Inch Portable External Hard Drive HDXILI060GB-BK (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment