Saturday, November 13, 2010

2.5" USB 2.0 SATA Hard Drive HDD Case Enclosure - Blue Review

2.5' USB 2.0 SATA Hard Drive HDD Case Enclosure - Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had an older laptop breath its dieing breath recently, so I removed the hard drive post mortem.There were a number of documents I wanted to save, as well as a bunch of music files.To my relief the hard drive was still fully operational (I may yet clone that laptop).

This unit went together very well, and I was pulling files off the hard drive in no time.I use external hard drives for storing all my photos (I am a photographer) off system, and this works exactly the same.The only con I can think of the screws, which are very tiny.I've got good sized hands, so it was difficult to get them into position.One didn't want to get started without a fight.Still, once they went, they went in fine.

5 stars....I would consider buying more of these!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2.5 USB 2.0 SATA Hard Drive HDD Case Enclosure - Blue



Buy Now

Want to buy 2.5 USB 2.0 SATA Hard Drive HDD Case Enclosure - Blue at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment