Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)All I can say is that it is perfect. It comes with a leather case, USB cable (which has an additional piece for extra power), screws for mounting the HD and a screwdriver. What more do you need? With this package you can have your laptop HD up and running in less than 10 minutes anywhere in the world (because of the screwdriver etc.). Some may complain that the screws are too small. I agree but any bigger and they will compromise the integrity of the enclosure.
One thing I would like is if they can add cooling fins to it since the HD gets hot fast. But in this slim configuration you can get maximum space, since they are easily stackable.
I bought 10 of these so I can have them as backup HDs whenever my laptop HD goes. Therefore I recommend that you partition them with at least enough for the OS and the rest for data. So whenever your main HD fails just take them out, install it in the laptop and reinstall the OS on the first partition leaving the data partition intact.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Masscool UE210 - Storage enclosure - 2.5 - IDE - Hi-Speed USB - mirror
Product Description:
USB2.0 HDD enclosure provides cutting-edge technology with maximum durability, flexibility and portability. Features extra slim design and aluminum casing, made for high performance at your desktop and on the go.
Want to buy Masscool UE210 - Storage enclosure - 2.5 - IDE - Hi-Speed USB - mirror at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment