Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was able to use Ghost and the XP Prof. backup utility with it ok, to backup my laptop.It is pretty slow. It might last, however.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 120GB USB 2.0 2.5PORTABLE Black Metal Enclosure with USB Cable
Product Description:
Item #: 14577E. The 120GB Portable Hard Disk Drive is the perfect choice for storage solution for users on the go. This external 2.5" portable drive uses high speed USB 2.0 for a maximum transfer rate of 480MB/s, you're guaranteed superior performance. Just connect the drive to any USB port and immediately have access to data and multimedia files or even entire operating systems.
Product Description
I/OMagic DataToGo 120 - hard drive - 120 GB - Hi-Speed USB
Type: Hard drive - external
Form Factor: 2.5"
Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.9 in x 4.9 in x 0.5 in
Capacity: 120 GB
Interface Type: Hi-Speed USB
Data Transfer Rate: 480 Mbps
Storage Controller: IDE ( IDE ) - Hi-Speed USB
Power Source: USB bus
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year warranty
Customers also search for: Discount I/OMagic DataToGo 120 - Hard Drive - 120 GB - External - 2.5" - Hi-Speed USB, Buy I/OMagic DataToGo 120 - Hard Drive - 120 GB - External - 2.5" - Hi-Speed USB Wholesale I/OMagic DataToGo 120 - Hard Drive - 120 GB - External - 2.5" - Hi-Speed USB, 0788069025423, I120HD25TG, External Hard Drive
Want to buy 120GB USB 2.0 2.5PORTABLE Black Metal Enclosure with USB Cable at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment