Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Western Digital WDMEP2500TN My Passport Essential 250GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive (Viola) Review

Western Digital WDMEP2500TN My Passport Essential 250GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Good product. Light to carry and easy to use. Got the delivery on time. Only thing I didnt realize while purchasing was that I could have bought 500 GB by paying just $20-30 more. I bought 250 GB for around 90.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Western Digital WDMEP2500TN My Passport Essential 250GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive (Viola)

Product Description:
Western Digital Passport Essential 250GB Portable USB Drive-Purple

Buy Now

Want to buy Western Digital WDMEP2500TN My Passport Essential 250GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive (Viola) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment