Wednesday, April 27, 2011

500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Oxford934 FireWire+USB 2.0/1.1 Combo Portable Review

500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Oxford934 FireWire+USB 2.0/1.1 Combo Portable
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a electronic technician. So I know very well the difference between beauty and quality. This external Hard drive is not beautiful but IT IS GOD. OWC put a god dissipation plate together to the HDD, so it makes the HDD life goes ahead.

I loved mine!

p.s.: My beautiful colored LACIE is unstable !

:-)

Nilton Fernandes

Click Here to see more reviews about: 500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Oxford934 FireWire+USB 2.0/1.1 Combo Portable

Product Description:
500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Oxford934 FireWire+USB 2.0/1.1 Combo 5400RPM 8MB Cache Portable Storage Solution. All Cables, Carrying Case, Prosoft DataBackup III, NovaStor NovaBackup, & Intech SpeedTools included! 3yr Warranty

Buy Now

Want to buy 500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Oxford934 FireWire+USB 2.0/1.1 Combo Portable at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment