Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this external hard drive after the research. First, the hard drive is easy to use. Just plug it to the computer and is ready to go. No extra power cord to the outlet. Second, unlike seagate that has a sleep mode.
For the price under $60. I just use it to save my music and movies. It is a good external. The only bad thing I can think of is the cord that connect to the computer is too short. (Less than 2 feet) But I am fine with it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hitachi X500 Mobile 500GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive 0S02520 (Black)
Product Description:
When you need pure storage muscle, choose a drive that's ready to back up whatever you care about, wherever you need to be − with no power cable to tie you down. Backed by Hitachi's reputation for quality, reliability and a worldrenowned R&D heritage for advanced hard disk drives used to store, preserve and manage the world's most valued data.
Want to buy Hitachi X500 Mobile 500GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive 0S02520 (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment