Friday, May 13, 2011

Tuff-Luv Tuff-Vault 2.5" (6.35cm) Airform Oyster Hard shell case cover - pink (Samsung S1 mini / S2 Portable) Review

Tuff-Luv Tuff-Vault 2.5' Airform Oyster Hard shell case cover - pink
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this as recently as this week and I received an email from the seller saying he apologizes about the shipping delays it will incur due to the recent volcanic ash etc etc.15 min later I received another email saying it was shipped - I received it today and was not only amazed by the excellent communication and expedited delivery, but the product was brand new and exactly as described.It houses my S1 Samsung mini HDD and my Sandisk 16gb cruzer thumbdrive perfectly.The cables have their own compartment and there is an extra soft padding separating them from your unit.I even swapped out my HDD with my cellphone and it was ideal as well - I can say it would even house some of the slim pocket cameras.The carabiner was easy to attach and the entire product is very well made and sturdy.Note: It is not metal hard, but soft clamshell hard. Even so, for $13 including s&h, you can't complain.I highly recommend not only the product but the seller as well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tuff-Luv Tuff-Vault 2.5 (6.35cm) Airform Oyster Hard shell case cover - pink (Samsung S1 mini / S2 Portable)

Product Description:
Your device goes through a lot! Make the journey easier, and improve the lifespan of your electronics with our Tuff-Vault ruggedized vacuum-moulded cases. This case fully encloses your device in a shell of protection that resists blows, jabs, and keeps the pressure off your device. With a full set of features tailored to the needs of your device, you're always in good hands with Tuff-Vault!

Buy Now

Want to buy Tuff-Luv Tuff-Vault 2.5 (6.35cm) Airform Oyster Hard shell case cover - pink (Samsung S1 mini / S2 Portable) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment