Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased the Excalibur 4GB drive from another website that sold it new in its original packaging. I used it one time to transfer roughly 1mb of files from one computer to another. Later that day I tried to use it again for the same purpose. Upon plugging in this device it no longer worked and I was getting "the click of death". Let this be a warning to anyone considering buying a portable usb drive that uses a hard disk instead of flash memory.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Excalibur 4GB Portable USB 2.0 Drive
Product Description:
Pocket size and powerful!This Excalibur EXC4 Mini Hard Drive features a 4 GB capacity to hold all your important videos, photos, games, applications, music and data files. This drive is ultra portable and lightweight, making it a perfect travel companion for anyone on the go!With the USB 2.0 high speed connection, this Excalibur EXC4 Mini Hard Drive has the ability to transfer up to 480 Mbps! This drive offers Plug-and-Play capabilities to PC, Mac and Linux users, making it one of the most versatile portable mini hard drives available. Order yours today!
Want to buy Excalibur 4GB Portable USB 2.0 Drive at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment