Sunday, April 3, 2011

SimpleTech SP-U25/120 120GB USB2.0 5400 RPM Portable Hard Drive (Black) Review

SimpleTech SP-U25/120 120GB USB2.0 5400 RPM Portable Hard Drive
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this a year ago and I use it for backups of my laptop and transferring files. It fits just about anywhere. Now that drives of similar size, but greater capacity are becoming more affordable, I may use this as dedicated storage on my desktop at home, but it has been reliable and worked with any PC I have connected it to. The data transfer rate is OK. I do keep it in a TSA-sized zip-lock with its cable to give it a little protection from dust and moisture. You could describe it as being nearly passport-sized (just a little thicker).

Click Here to see more reviews about: SimpleTech SP-U25/120 120GB USB2.0 5400 RPM Portable Hard Drive (Black)

Product Description:
SimpleTech 120GB SimpleDrive Portable Hard Drive - Designed by Pininfarina

Buy Now

Want to buy SimpleTech SP-U25/120 120GB USB2.0 5400 RPM Portable Hard Drive (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment