Saturday, April 30, 2011

500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Portable FW800&400/USB2 5400RPM Storage Solution Review

500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Portable FW800&400/USB2 5400RPM Storage Solution
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this! I had read about it in a MacWorld review and it was rated as the number 1 external drive...so I checked it out a bit more and purchased it from [...]. Got here fast and super easy to use!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Portable FW800and400/USB2 5400RPM Storage Solution

Product Description:
500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Oxford FireWire 800&400+USB2 5400RPM 8MB Cache Portable SATA 2.5" based Storage Solution. All interface Cables, Carrying Case, Prosoft Data Backup, Intech HD SpeedTools, and 3 Year OWC Warranty included.

Buy Now

Want to buy 500GB OWC Mercury On-The-Go Portable FW800and400/USB2 5400RPM Storage Solution at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment