Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was afraid it would be too clunky but it's actually pretty streamlined. I'm really happy with this drive. It was super easy and fast to set up and I backed up over 2,000 high resolution digital photos from my computer in about 5 minutes.I can't see paying more for 100 GB of storage just to get something smaller, unless you have to carry it with you all the time. Seems to be working just fine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seagate 100 GB 3.5-inch USB 2.0 External Hard Drive ( ST3100203U2-RK )
Product Description:
"Seagate easy-to-use external hard drive let you quickly store and protect yourvaluable digital memories, and safely back up important personal files."
Want to buy Seagate 100 GB 3.5-inch USB 2.0 External Hard Drive ( ST3100203U2-RK ) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment