Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cavalry Storage CAXR Series 80 GB USB / eSATA Portable Hard Drive CAXR25080 Review

Cavalry Storage CAXR Series 80 GB USB / eSATA Portable Hard Drive CAXR25080
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this item a month ago and since my PC is old and only has a USB 1.0 connection I had to get Cavalry to send me an additional cable. I now have two cables plugged into of my PC's 2 USB connectors. It took it that long for them to send the cable to me.
It runs s l o w l y and HOT. I am downloading my Program Files into it and it is taking hours. I mounted it on a small metal stand and have a small fan blowing air over it. I gave it 3 stars because it runs so hot that I have to provide external cooling which reduces its portability aspect. However, it seems to be working OK.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cavalry Storage CAXR Series 80 GB USB / eSATA Portable Hard Drive CAXR25080

Product Description:
The sleek CAXR Series is host to a truly impressive set of features: eSATA transfer rates of 3.0Gbps are 6 times that of USB 2.0 and the lightweight aluminum case is so small that it fits in your shirt pocket, letting you carry your data everywhere. Its diminutive proportions belie its colossal functionality, making no sacrifice in storage space, transfer rates or extra features - this powerful 2.5-inch drive is proof that good things come in small packages. The CAXR boasts exceptional heat dissipation without a fan for near-silent operation. The enclosure is constructed of solid aluminum, keeping the hard drive operating at a safe and cool temperature while protecting the drive with state-of-the art shock absorption.

Buy Now

Want to buy Cavalry Storage CAXR Series 80 GB USB / eSATA Portable Hard Drive CAXR25080 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment