Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a sweet little USB powered, data encrypted 320GB hard drive. I have no idea of how long it is going to last, but so far I have been impressed. It works nicely with my MacBook Pro. I plugged in the drive, opened up the virtual CD that appeared on my desktop, and installed the secure driver software. I set up a password, and now I have a Time Machine backup for my computer in a small package, and with no fussing about with a power cable. The USB cable even wraps around the drive for storage. Even better, the drive is encrypted, so that is one less thing I have to worry about. This seems to be a great backup solution.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Buffalo Technology MiniStation DataVault Portable 160GB Hard Drive with Full Disk Encryption HDS-PH160U2 (Black)
Product Description:
160GB FULL DISK ENCRYPTION USB
Want to buy Buffalo Technology MiniStation DataVault Portable 160GB Hard Drive with Full Disk Encryption HDS-PH160U2 (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment