Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the Oyen 2.5" solid state HD because in the past I've had hard drives crash. I don't like it when a HD crashes. I figured this one wouldn't be like all the others. This one would be solid. This one would be dependable. This one has no moving parts. Except for the electrons. In less than two months something kept those electrons from doing their stuff. One day the drive did not appear on my desk top. The little red light was on, but the HD had crashed. I couldn't believe it. I tried all sorts of tricks, unplugging it, replugging it, turning the Mac on, turning the Mac off, using different cables, obscure incantations. Dead. Oyen has a live chat service. I logged on to that. The tech made several suggestions. Tried those. Dead as--well, you know. And there were files I foolishly hadn't backed up in a couple days. You know, because solid state stuff is so dependable. No moving parts. I mailed the drive to Oyen. In one week the drive was back, plugged into the computer and working. The problem was a defective USB board. I'm not going to say I'm not wary of the drive, but I will say that Oyen backs its product, offers fast repair service. Would I recommend the product? Yes, I would. Would I buy another? I wouldn't be surprised. Once they have a significantly larger capacity. Non mechanical HDs are the future. Because there's no movable parts.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 60GB External 2.5-in USB Portable Solid State Hard Drive SSD
Product Description:
Extremely durable and compact the new UN2-SSD mini incorporates a Solid State Drive SSD and features a USB 2.0 connection.
Want to buy 60GB External 2.5-in USB Portable Solid State Hard Drive SSD at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment