Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is an excellent product. I was needing to backup al my Cds collection (over 2500 CDs) an this drive helps me in all. The speed is good, the usability incredible. The only tip that I post for all the future users of this item is "Don't use the soft included in the HDD" Just plug and play the drive and use it with the Windows explorer with copy and paste. Following this tip the use is easy and simple as ABC.
I'm very happy with my new HDD.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Western Digital My Passport Elite 320 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDML3200TN (Titanium)
Product Description:
Western Digital Passport Elite 320GB Portable USB Drive-Titanium
Want to buy Western Digital My Passport Elite 320 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDML3200TN (Titanium) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment