Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SmartDisk USBFLB60 60 GB FireLite USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive Review

SmartDisk USBFLB60 60 GB FireLite USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this item about a year ago and it has worked great ever since.It is the perfect size for a lap top user as I am able to easily carry it in my briefcase or lap top holder, it is smaller than most lap top batteries.I only plug it in when I back up data to it or need to transfer large amounts of data from one computer to another but I just plug it in and its ready to go.It operates extremely quietly and does not overheat.The ONLY problem I have had with it is that it does not work on my PowerBook G4 lap top, this is more of a fault with the computer than the drive as it works on my compaq laptop and the 12 and 17 inch versions of the PowerBook G4's as well as all the iBooks so it appears that the 15 inch USB ports can't power the drive by itself, it comes with an external powersource that may help this but I no longer have the cord.Other than that no problems, it easy goes back and forth betwen Windows and Apple with no problems.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SmartDisk USBFLB60 60 GB FireLite USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive

Product Description:

Product Name: FireLite Hard Drive
Marketing Information: FireLite from SmartDisk is a portable external hard drive that offers great looks, huge storage capacities and a trim design that makes it easy to carry and use either at your desk or on the go.
Technical Information

Storage Capacity: 60GB
Drive Performance

Rotational Speed: 4200 rpm
Data Transfer Rate: 480Mbps Maximum USB 2.0
Data Transfer Rate: 12Mbps USB
Interfaces/Ports

Interfaces/Ports: Type B USB 2.0 USB
Physical Characteristics

Form Factor: External
Dimensions: 0.7" Height x 3.3" Width x 5.1" Depth
Weight: 6 oz
Warranty

Standard Warranty: 1 Year(s)

Buy Now

Want to buy SmartDisk USBFLB60 60 GB FireLite USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment