Saturday, February 19, 2011

Seagate 160 GB 3.5" USB 2.0 External Hard Drive ( ST3160203U2-RK ) Review

Seagate 160 GB 3.5' USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I started out last year with my first external hardrive, a Seagate 160GB. I store a lot of music in wave format and also movies, so I needed an additional external hard drive. Simpletech was on sale and a lot cheaper at the time than Seagate...so I bought it. What a HUGE mistake. After having loaded a lot onto it, the entire hard drive fried. Plus, when it did work,it made a lot of annoying mechanical noises not present in the Seagate at all. Seagate is truly the way to go. External vents for breathing and cooling of the unit. Plus it's quiet as a mouse. I keep the seagate on all the time for the past year and a half and I've not had a single problem with it. Though you may find a good deal on a hard drive from a different company, why chance losing all of your valuable information.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seagate 160 GB 3.5 USB 2.0 External Hard Drive ( ST3160203U2-RK )

Product Description:
Seagate 160GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive 8MB Cache. Compact, Lightweight and Cost-Efficient Storage. Protect valuable data and digital memories for years to come! These easy to use external drives are a safe and affordable way to protect everything from business files to your treasured digital memories.

Buy Now

Want to buy Seagate 160 GB 3.5 USB 2.0 External Hard Drive ( ST3160203U2-RK ) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment