Monday, February 28, 2011

Neoprene Sleeve Case (Neon Green) for Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBAAA5000ABK-NESN Review

Neoprene Sleeve Case for Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBAAA5000ABK-NESN
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Four stars because it's not going to protect your hard drive if you drop it, but it WILL keep it from getting scratched.I was keeping my hard drive in my purse, so I mainly needed a case to keep it from getting scratched.Love the green color.Everything fits very nicely and I like being able to carry it around in my purse.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neoprene Sleeve Case (Neon Green) for Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBAAA5000ABK-NESN

Product Description:
1 Year Warranty

Buy NowGet 67% OFF

Want to buy Neoprene Sleeve Case (Neon Green) for Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBAAA5000ABK-NESN at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment