Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received this as a gift and have been quite surprised with it.I use it with my iMac and it functions great.
My boyfriend and I took it along with us on a 12 month trip through Central and South America.The hard-drive went through all the bumps and bruises that we did and it has held up great.No problems with usability or durability as of yet.Additionally, the hard-drive is formatted for my Mac but I had no problems using it will several types of other computers.
There may be better products out there but I have been quite surprised by the quality of this one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maxtor - Graphite Black/Silver 320GB External USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive
Product Description:
With this 320GB portable hard drive, you can save your important documents and photos for future use.
Want to buy Maxtor - Graphite Black/Silver 320GB External USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment