Saturday, December 11, 2010

Aluratek USB 2.0 2.5-Inch/3.5-Inch SATA Portable External Hard Drive Docking Enclosure AHDDU100F Review

Aluratek USB 2.0 2.5 inch/3.5 inch SATA Portable External Hard Drive Docking Enclosure AHDDU100F
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Of course I followed the very simple directions. The hard drive gets MAGNETIZED and you can feel a small but scary electrical current running through your hard drive while it is inserted. I called the company Aluratek and started a ticket. I told them the symptoms and they emailed the solution......follow the directions!! Would you believe that response from their tech support? So I answered their email and told them that I did follow directions and that wasn't the problem. I told them that I feel the product could be dangerous. I have emailed them numerous times; I called them and left messages as you can never get a human and you have to depend on them calling you back.....they never did. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ALURATEK. The worse Customer and Technical support in the world? Awful product, awful company, awful people.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aluratek USB 2.0 2.5 Inch/3.5 Inch SATA Portable External Hard Drive Docking Enclosure AHDDU100F

Product Description:
Easily access your bare Hard Drive data without having to open up an enclosure. Simply slide your 2.5" or 3.5" SATA bare drive into the universal docking slot and you can instantly access all your data. With Hi-Speed USB 2.0 or eSATA connectivity you can enjoy blazing fast transfer speeds. There is no software to configure and most Operating Systems are supported. This is a great solution for test benches or anyone wanting instant access to their hard drive data. The AHDDU100F is also a great solution to test any old SATA drive or retrieve any old bare drive data from your computer.

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Want to buy Aluratek USB 2.0 2.5 Inch/3.5 Inch SATA Portable External Hard Drive Docking Enclosure AHDDU100F at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment