Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had my car broken into and my briefcase stolen in a very public area.Inside the briefcase was this Apricorn Bio Hard Drive.Inside the Hard Drive I had my tax records for the past 4 years and numerous family documents preserved.I'm very upset about the burglary and the loss of the information.I may never know if they gain access to the information, but it is slightly comforting to know that all the info is behind a fingerprint scanner, as opposed to a simple plug and play of an external USB hard drive.And also comforting to know that if they break it open to access the info, it is encrypted.The fingerprint scanner almost always worked on the first swipe - I just hope it is truly a technology barrier to entry, and not a marketing gimmic and that they won't be able to try 100 times and have one of the swipes work.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Apricorn Aegis Bio 640GB USB 2.0 128-bit Encrypted Portable External Hard Drive
Product Description:
640 GB Aegis Bio, Portable USB HDD with Biometrick access and 128-bit AES Hardware Encryption
Want to buy Apricorn Aegis Bio 640GB USB 2.0 128-bit Encrypted Portable External Hard Drive at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment