Thursday, November 18, 2010

AcomData Samurai 500 GB USB 2.0/eSATA Rugged Portable 2.5-inch External Hard Drive SD500USE Review

AcomData Samurai 500 GB USB 2.0/eSATA Rugged Portable 2.5-inch External Hard Drive SD500USE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
this drive is fast but not as fast as I'm expecting. With the e sata connection it can go faster like double the speed. This drive only can go up to 1.5g transfer rate. Thought I was getting the 3.0g!!!! Guest I'm stuck with this now. Guys make sure they say 3.0g transfer rate!!!! Don't end up like me stuck with it now!!!!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: AcomData Samurai 500 GB USB 2.0/eSATA Rugged Portable 2.5-inch External Hard Drive SD500USE

Product Description:
500GB Samurai USB/eSATA Port.

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Want to buy AcomData Samurai 500 GB USB 2.0/eSATA Rugged Portable 2.5-inch External Hard Drive SD500USE at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment