Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been using Western Digital and Seagate hard drives since the beginning of computers, and to this day, neither of them has let me down. Currently, all of my mass storage database systems are running either Seagate or Western Digital drives (however more of them are Western Digital). So far, no issues whatsoever. If they continue the way they have been, I'll be a customer for a very long time.
The drive is tiny and light weight. When I received it in the mail, I literally thought the box was empty. Until I opened it and saw the tiny WD box inside, I though Amazon.com messed my order up (which has never happened before). Right now, I'm storing critical files to it (using this computer); so far no problems. The drive runs silent and somewhat cool. The visually appealing LED white hard drive activity light is nice.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Western Digital Elements 250 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBAAR2500ABK-NESN (Black)
Product Description:
Designed with the same commitment to quality that made WD external drives the number one selling drives in the world, Western Digital's WD Elements USB 2.0 portable hard drive is simple, easy-to-use, light and easy to carry. No need to carry a bulky power adapter; this drive get its power from the USB cable. Just plug it in to any USB port and start saving your photos, music, video, and files.
Want to buy Western Digital Elements 250 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBAAR2500ABK-NESN (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment