Thursday, October 21, 2010

Verbatim 320 GB USB 2.0/FireWire 400 Portable External Hard Drive 96527 Review

Verbatim 320 GB USB 2.0/FireWire 400 Portable External Hard Drive 96527
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this drive maybe 8 months ago and used quite a bit (but never filled the 320 Gb). I had lots of photos on it. It always run hot. A couple of days ago it stopped working , I plugged it into another Mac and the mac shut down. I tried another mac and smoke started coming out of it. I unplugged it and opened up the drive, a IC on the controller board had burt up. I assumed the drive was OK so I put it in another Verbatim box (the 250Gb drive ) but no luck.
The drive in side was a Western Digital (not my favorite). The 250 Gb drive has a Fujitu drive and runs cool and works.
Do not buy the 320 Gb Drive.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Verbatim 320 GB USB 2.0/FireWire 400 Portable External Hard Drive 96527

Product Description:
Expand the storage capacity of your laptop or desktop PC, with a sleek Verbatim Portable FireWire/USB Hard Drive. Whether you are on the go or at home, rest assured that your critical data are safe.

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy Verbatim 320 GB USB 2.0/FireWire 400 Portable External Hard Drive 96527 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment