Sunday, September 12, 2010

Western Digital My Passport SE for Mac 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABW0010BSL-NESN (Silver) Review

Western Digital My Passport SE for Mac 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABW0010BSL-NESN
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I ordered this, I wasn't paying attention. It is for a Mac OS and I have Win 7. When I received it, I went to WD's support page to get the instructions for reformatting this drive. I reformatted it for my system and it works great. I get 930GB after formatting, more than enough storage for my files. I love the elegant silver matte finish. Its size is much smaller than other 1TB external drives and it barely weighs much, so it is truly portable. I have two other WD external portable drives and they have always worked well. I am quite pleased with this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Western Digital My Passport SE for Mac 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABW0010BSL-NESN (Silver)

Product Description:
Maximum capacity for your Mac.

Designed for Mac, this sleek, portable drive now features more capacity than ever to store all the important memories of your digital life. It's also compatible with Apple Time Machine and includes password protection and hardware encryption.



Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Want to buy Western Digital My Passport SE for Mac 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABW0010BSL-NESN (Silver) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment