Thursday, September 16, 2010

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABM0010BSL-NESN (Silver) Review

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABM0010BSL-NESN
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the product and tried to plug it into my Macbook right out of the box. I could have sworn this was advertised as a Mac product but please be advised that it is formatted for Windows by default. I had to call the help line (free for a few days) and have them walk me through how to reformat the drive. Despite the initial annoyance, the product seems to be working properly. I simply drag and drop my files. I will keep you readers posted if anything changes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABM0010BSL-NESN (Silver)

Product Description:
See your life safe in one place with WD's My Passport Essential SE USB drive. Designed for maximum capacity, it has room for all your important videos, music, photos and files. WD SmartWare software backs up your data automatically and continuously and restores lost files effortlessly. Password protection and hardware-based encryption let you secure your data.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABM0010BSL-NESN (Silver) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment